We welcome you to view our pre-care instructions for all services at Amy Jean Brows.
Please read prior to your in-house treatment.
BROW SCULPT & BROW LAMINATION
Refrain from using active ingredients, including AHAs and retinol for 3 days prior to treatment.
No facial fake tan for 48 hours prior to treatment.
- ColourLast tint cannot be performed whilst pregnant. Traditional tint and Brow Lamination are safe.
LASH LIFT & LASH EXTENSIONS
- Refrain from using lash growth serum for 7 days prior to treatment.
COSMETIC TATTOO (BROWS, LIPS, EYELINER)
- If you are pregnant, cosmetic tattooing cannot be performed.
- If you are breastfeeding, you and your GP will be required to provide written consent.
- Refrain from botox and filler injections 2 weeks prior and 2 weeks post treatment.
- Do not use any active ingredients including retinol.
- Refrain from blood thinning medications (Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Voltaren, a high intake of fish oil, flaxseed oil, Vitamin C, Vitamin E).
- Do not stop using any medications without obtaining permission from your doctor.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you're using roaccutane medication you cannot be treated until 6 months after you have ceased using this drug.
- No strenuous activity the day of or 3 days after tattoo.
- No active exfoliating topical creams to be applied for 7 days prior to your appointment (eg. Retin A, Glycolic, Lactic, Salicylic Acid).
- If there is previous Cosmetic Tattooing on the procedure area, an assessment will be made before further tattooing has commenced.
- If you are pregnant OR breastfeeding, Laser Lightening cannot be performed.
- Do not use any active ingredients including retinol for 5 days prior to treatment.
- No unprotected UV exposure 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- No fake tan applied to the face within 10 days of treatment. This Includes gradual tan and tanning moisturisers.
- Isotretinoin uses with in the past 12 months.
- No botox 2 weeks prior to treatment.
- No active infections or open lesions in the area to be treated.